MOIL invites application from young, vibrant and dynamic candidates, who are willing to grow with MOIL for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the posts of GRADUATE TRAINEES & MANAGER(SURVEY) in different disciplines.
MOIL Limited (formerly known as Manganese Ore India Limited) is a Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. MOIL is the largest Manganese ore producer in the country, operating eleven mines spread in the states of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
1. Graduate Trainee (Mechanical)
- No. of Posts: 4
- Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience: B.E/B.Tech Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
2. Graduate Trainee (Electrical)
- No. of Posts: 4
- Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience: B.E/B. Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications / Power or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
3. Manager (Survey)
- No. of Posts: 3
- Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute.
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Surveyor’s Certificate of competency (Unrestricted) Minimum 2 years’ experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA)
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent along with Surveyor’s Competency (Unrestricted)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in surveying underground mining out of which 2 years’ experience (1 year for internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) i.e. 40000-140000 or equivalent (CDA)
- For candidates from private sector, CTC should be minimum Rs. 7.60 lakh per annum
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
- The Computer Based Online Test will be held Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal & Nagpur. Candidates may opt for two Test Cities from the list as per their preference and the same cannot be changed after the online form is submitted.
- MOIL reserves the right to allocate any Test city or change the Test city opted by the candidate. MOIL reserves the right to add or delete any city(s) from the list based on the number of applicants.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.100/- (One Hundred only). For SC / ST / EWS candidates / Employees of MOIL Limited are exempted from the payment of application fee. Application fee will be paid through Online mode only. There will be no other mode of payment of application fee. MOIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
- It may kindly be noted that MOIL does not seek payment of any kind other than the above mentioned application fee.
The Upper Age Limit is 30 years for Graduate Trainees as on 15/09/2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates and 35 years for the post of Manager(Survey)
- Selected candidates will be placed as Graduate Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month as a consolidated amount during the training period.
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1 year training period regularization will be in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- on probation for 1 year as per the rules of the Company.
- For Manager(Survey) selected candidate will be placed in the scale of E-2 grade of Rs. 50,00-160000/- on probation for 1 year.
- Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Free Medical Attention, Contributory Provident Fund, Family Pension, Insurance Linked Gratuity, Group Superannuation Cash Accumulation Scheme (Defined Contribution), etc. will be payable.
- The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||25/08/2021 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Closure of registration of application||15/09/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||15/09/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||30/09/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||25/08/2021 (10:00 Hrs) to 15/09/2021|
In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application they may contact the help desk on the phone number: 0712-2806100 between 10:00 AM to 5:15 PM on any working day and for queries other than the online application form candidates may write to Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org only.