KIOCL Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit-making CPSU, having its Pelletization Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Mangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications for the following posts:
- Mechanical/ Metallurgical: 11 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical& Electronics: 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation & Control: 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Mining: 02 Posts
- Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
Below 27 years as on 31.05.2020
Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from submission of Demand Draft.
Training & Probation
Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed in the E0 level (In the Pay scale of Rs.40000-3%-140000/- or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time on a commencing basic pay of Rs.40000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Company’s rules.
- On successful completion of 12 months training, they will be on probation for 12 months on the same scale. After successful completion of the probation & confirmation in writing, GETs will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.50000-3%-160000/- (E1) or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time.
How to Apply?
- The candidates need to apply online through this link from 06.07.2020 to 31.07.2020.
- Candidate needs to enter GATE score secured in 2019 or 2020 GATE exam. The candidate also needs to provide details about his/her enrollment id/email address, registration id, GOAPS password and date of birth etc.
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of filled online application form with system generated application number.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560034 on or before 10.08.2020 by post.
- Candidate should write Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number on enveloping while sending the hard copy of the application. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless applied online.
July 31, 2020
For more details, click here.