Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) at Siemens Energy, Pune.
About Siemens Energy
Siemens Energy AG is an energy company formed by the spin off of the former Gas and Power division of Siemens Group and includes a 67% share of Siemens Gamesa.
- NX Modeling, Assembly & Drafting modules
- Expression based parametric solid modeling
- Surface & Interpart (WAVE) modeling
- Modeling Strategy/Best Practices
- PDM Processes using TCE
- User Defined Features (UDFs), Part Families & Design for Reuse
- Drawing Automation
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team-based, development environment that is comprised of both local Siemens Engineers and 3rd party consultants/contractors
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong academics & mechnical domain knowledge.
- Some experience in Siemens NX CAD software.
- Some experience in programming languages.
- Working knowledge of Siemens Energy products like Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors and Gas Turbines.
- Some experience in developing engineering automation software applications
- Proven communication and presentation skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.