Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at NPCI.
The National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems under the ownership of Reserve Bank of India in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Digital first mind-set
- Result Oriented
- Go getter
- DIYS Do it yourself / Self Driven
- Can deal with dynamically changing ambiguous situations
- Research maniac
- Ability to evaluate pros & cons of every situation
- Ensures accountability
- Qualification: B.E / B-Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ IT)
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2017-2021 & FY 2016 – 2020
- Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Job Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai / Chennai
- Knowledge in OS(Linux),TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
- Java/ Python
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
Perks and Benefits
5 lacs fixed and TCTC – 6.35 Lacs.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.