Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Nokia, Bengaluru.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
- Verification of BTS transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Design and implementation of BTS Transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Good understanding of software testing in Linux/Unix embedded environments
- Good scripting skills – Python/Robot
- Good C++/C programming skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Flexible to work in development and testing of the BTS transport features
- Actively participate and contribute in areas of Innovation
- Eager to explore and learn new technology domains
- Must be BE/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom with 0-2 years of experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Nokia, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: