Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson, Noida.
Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company sells infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises, including, among others, 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment, and Internet Protocol (IP) and optical transport systems.
They are looking for Graduate Engineers in India, to significantly expand its Service Line Optimize teams in Noida.
To be successful in the role you must have
- SW design skills are highly desirable, will be given the highest precedence.
- Ability to learn new topics/technologies/frameworks fast without formal trainings and handholding.
- Ability to translate a given problem statement into a software as solution.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and familiarity with Keras, tensorflow, etc
- Data engineering skills for Machine Learning is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases like Casandra, mongoDb, etc
- Solid understanding of SQL databases like MYSQL, Postgresql, etc
- B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science, Information/Data Science.
- Experience: 0 months experience, Batch 2017-2021 Btech/BE Graduate
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson, Noida.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: