Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intends to engage Doctors on contract basis at its Ankleshwar Asset, District- Bharuch (Gujarat) on a consolidated honorarium.
No. of Posts
Rs. 72,000/- (Rupees seventy two thousand only) per month consolidated.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written application in the format given here to the email address: email@example.com as pdf file.
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- Duly filled Application Format available here.
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate (if applicable). Dis-ability Certificate in the case of PwD candidate(s).
- Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to applying for the post failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or even after selection.
- Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp/ Skype/ Zoom/ Google Meet, Webex, etc. as decided by ONGC management. Prior intimation shall be given to eligible candidates.
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
- Qualification: 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview: 30 marks
June 16, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) at ONGC, Gujarat.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: