Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Fund Accounting Analyst at Citi Bank, Pune.
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
About the Job
The Fund Accounting Analyst is an entry level position responsible for assisting in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Monitor the work activities to ensure timeliness/accuracy of the funds activities in a department, including calculation of NAV and distribution factors.
- Assist in reviewing stock and cash reconciliations as a Checker to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated correctly.
- Ensure corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV.
- Assist in handling complex issues.
- Facilitate prompt investigation and resolution of any client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of relevant management information from an operational and client perspective.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant experience preferred
- Experience in accounting, finance, or business-related area
- Experience within Financial Services or Operations
- MBA graduates, CFA certification or Chartered Accountants preferred
- Proven experience in funds administration
- Knowledge of funds services and processes
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Fund Accounting Analyst 1 at Citi Bank, Pune.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: