Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Full-Stack Applications Developer at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bengaluru.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is incorporated in Delaware.
About the Role and Project
The candidate will function as a full-stack Applications Developer within the Global Wealth Management Technology and will be part of the JP Morgan Online International (JPOI) team. JPOI team builds digital banking platforms for our clients’ needs that includes a website and native mobile applications.
The team offers an opportunity to work on a wide array of technologies and challenging technical problems. This role will involve ideating, designing, developing, testing and support along with end to end ownership of new functional offerings and improvements and modernization of our existing solutions.
Required Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field, with 0-2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Willingness to work as a full-stack developer
- Adaptable to evolving technologies
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Engineering bent of mind
- Keenness to prioritize user experience and resiliency of the platform as a developer
- Ability to work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solutions across regions
- Software design and development responsibilities
- Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and TDD/BDD.
- Active involvement in troubleshooting issues across environments
Hands-on Technical Expertise
- High levels of analytical/conceptual thinking and problem solving abilities
- Proficiency in one of the following programming languages ( Java, Python, Swift or Kotlin )
- Familiarity with building cloud native applications (public or private) or containerized applications
- Exposure to microservices, Angular 9+, application security/identity and access management, application resiliency preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Full-Stack Applications Developer at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: