Applications are invited from fresh engineering graduates for the post of FrontEnd CAD Engineer at Google, Bengaluru.
- Design, develop and deploy new RTL and/or DV flows, tools and features.
- Support (improve through profiling) execution of the tools and flows currently used in the RTL and/or DV design process.
- Design, develop, and support design methodologies, automation scripts, and write documentation.
- Be able to quickly ramp up on an existing front end methodology and support multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in developing, supporting and debugging RTL tools and flows.
- Experience with developing and supporting RTL build and compilation flows, RTL connectivity flows, and IP to ASIC handoff/release flows.
- Experience in developing and supporting Design Data Management solutions (git/perforce), and continuous integration flows (Jenkins).
- Experience and understanding of multiple EDA design tools: VCS, Verdi, Spyglass, Coretools/Magillem, Cadence Xcelium.
- Exposure to front end design automation/CAD flows, including RTL lint, clock domain crossing, IP Release flow.
- Basic understanding of Verilog/System-Verilog RTL.
- Excellent scripting skills in Perl and/or Python, Makefile, Shell.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.