Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates for the post of Front-End Engineer at Amazon, Gurugram.
Payroll Technology at Amazon is all about enabling our business to perform at scale as efficiently as possible with no defects. As Amazon’s workforce grows, both in size and geography, Amazon’s payroll operations become increasingly complex, and our customers are asked to do more with less. The process can only get them so far, and that’s where we come in with technology solutions to integrate and automate systems, detect defects before payment, and provide insights.
The Front-End Engineer position requires in-depth knowledge of the design and development of web/mobile user interfaces and interactive applications. You should have experience with agile methodologies, working experience with at least one high level or scripting language, and experience building scalable and robust user interfaces.
- Experience in analyzing the user experience and building professional, high performing user interfaces
- Experience with React, React Native, Android, Angular
- Strong knowledge and expertise in styling
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solution
- Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Experience designing, building and deploying scalable, highly-available systems
- Strong communication skills with diverse customers and audiences, across multiple disciplines and teams
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.