Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates for the post of Food Safety Officer in The Director, Institute of Preventive Medicine Public (Health) Laboratories & Food ( Health) Administration and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation in the State of Telangana.
Name of Posts
- Food Safety Officer in IPM: 10
- Food Safety Officer in GHMC: 26
- A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University OR
- Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Scale of Pay
- Food Safety Officer in IPM: Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/-
- Food Safety Officer in GHMC: Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/-
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2001
- Maximum Age (34 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1985.
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only is exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC & PH.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
Centre for Exam
- The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
- However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish/create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Jan 25, 2020
Phone: 040-23542185 or 040-23542187