Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It has cumulatively flown more than 1 million hours and has had 2.5 million landings on its fleet since its formation. The operations are based at the Juhu Aerodrome in Vile Parle (West), Mumbai. Other than providing helicopter services to ONGC to its off-shore locations, this public sector company is often engaged for providing services to various state governments in India, particularly in North-east India, Inter-island ferry services in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, for last 26 years service to Lakshadweep Administration in ferrying people from Islands to Kochi Intl airport and inter-island services.
Pawan Hans Limited is inviting candidates for the post of Flight Engineer.
- The incumbent should be 10+2 in Science and holding valid DGCA Flight Engineer’s License or minimum hold Cat-B while working in IAF/Army/Navy with 1000 hrs. On Mi-17/Mi-8 etc. with no accident/incident blame-worthiness record.
- The Management also reserves the right to consider Flight Engineers current licensed & endorsed on Mi-172 Helicopter depending upon experience and supervisory endorsement.
Fixed Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 78,448 plus Flying Allowance – Rs. 30,800 p.m. In addition, other benefits like TA/DA, Risk Allowance, PF/Gratuity etc. would be admissible as per rules of the Company.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement need to fill and signed Application Form available here and affix a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, flying experience, licence, medical, pay/CTC etc. Demand Draft (towards application fee- non-refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety-five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) shall be enclosed to the hard copy of the application to be sent by post.
- Applications complete in all respects duly superscribed on the envelope with the post applied for must reach to Joint General Manager (HR), Pawan Hans Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, U.P. latest by 25.09.2019.
- Desirous qualified / Licensed Flight Engineers from Foreign Nationals may also apply. However, their appointment will be subject to the approval of the Competent Authority as per the Government of India Rules.
- The Management reserves the right to consider candidates for lower grade depending upon their qualification, experience and licence status etc.
- The above eligibility is subject to accident/incident free flying record.
- Candidates must also bring their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Sep 25, 2019