Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Firmware Engineer at Apple, Bengaluru.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, computer software and online services.
- Specify, design, and implement PHY L1 firmware of a state-of-the-art mobile wireless communications system.
- Implement key scheduling, control processing in tight timeline, latency and energy constraints.
- Work with Software designers to define interfaces to protocol stack, MAC/RRC and required processor subsystems.
- Assist in the development of pre-silicon emulation systems/virtual platforms and use them for pre-silicon L1 FW design and verification.
- Evaluate and implement leading edge tools for build, formal verification and test.
- Define methodologies and standard methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with PHY L1 Software/Firmware in 3G/4G and/or 5G.
- Good understanding of software engineering principles, and core computer science fundamentals.
- Proficiency with C and/or C++, compilers, build and source code control tools.
- Experience with memory constrained Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and concurrent programming.
- Working knowledge of computer architecture with particular emphasis on the HW/SW interfaces of high speed communication subsystems.
- Experience with silicon prototyping, emulation systems, and virtual platforms.
- Proficiency debugging embedded software systems.
- Familiarity with UARTs, JTAG, and oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge and experience of Matlab is a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: