JP Morgan Chase & Co is inviting applications from candidates who are looking to work for the post of Financial Analyst.
About JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models
- Improving the Financial Calculators including streamlining the process after collaborating with internal team
- Provide analytics around attrition and growth curves
- Support creating pricing tools and calculators usable across all geographies
- Document and provide presentation materials for business and finance stakeholders
- Assist and/or manage projects as requested/needed
- MBA in Finance/CA – preferred
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience in banking industry – preferred with P&A or financial analytics experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, specifically complex excel formulas, datasets within Excel, pivot tables etc. (VBA skills are an advantage)
- Working Knowledge of PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL, Alteryx and Tableau is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a ‘solution-based’ approach
- Strong process improvement mindset
How to Apply?
December 17, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Financial Analyst at JP Morgan Chase & Co., Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate Consultant-Technology at Virtusa, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Graphics Software Engineer at Intel, Hyderabad: Apply Now!