Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Executive at Unilever, Mumbai.
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, condiments, ice cream, wellbeing vitamins, minerals and supplements, tea, coffee, breakfast cereal, cleaning agents, water and air purifiers, pet food, toothpaste, beauty products, and personal care. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world. Unilever’s products are available in around 190 countries.
Oversee all general accounting functions, including cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, revenue recognition, balance sheet management and inventory management.
- Maintain Books of Accounts (Purchase, Sales, Cash, Bank, JV, Exp) in ERP.
- Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny of books of accounts and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
- Working knowledge about FEMA and compliances related to companies act.
- Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow and various other
- Reports/Statements. Verifies the statements related to tax are accurate & filed on time and is compliant to the latest regulatory norms & policies.
- Responsible for managing the organization’s taxation affairs which include optimizing the organization’s tax compliance through reviewing tax provisions and identifying areas of opportunities while managing tax liability.
- Identify Financial & Accounting SOPs and processes, ensure that the SOPs and processes are prepared and implemented using established frameworks to ensure that all financials are managed well to ensure data integrity.
- Is responsible for conducting internal audit which includes financial audit to ensure that the areas are in compliance with local requirements and corporate governance standards and regulations.
- Examines accounting records to detect areas of non-compliance and recommends improvement to organization’s financial/accounting procedures.
- Provides assistance to external auditors in statutory audits.
- Ensuring that the audits are conducted as per schedule and reports submitted, follow-up action to be done.
- Attending Income / Sales tax Assessment & other Legal Hearings if required.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Liaison with legal consultants in respect of pending litigation/follow-up of notices etc.
- Producing financial reports and discussing with Management on the Future Business Plans, develop best available strategies and implement.
Qualification & Experience
4+ years of experience in Finance & Accounts post-qualification preferably Inter C.A., CA, M. Com, MBA Finance.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
You might also be interested in: