Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Executive at IIFT, New Delhi.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier B-School set up by Government of India engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Essential: CA/ICWA having at least 2 years minimum experience in accounting and/or auditing in Central Govt/ State Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/Academic Institution.
- Should have good knowledge of taxation (GST and TDS calculation).
- Must be proficient in IT Systems. Knowledge of Advance Excel preferred.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidate and requirement of the institute.
- Perform general accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Responsible for updating collection report summaries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations & account statement.
- Timely preparation of Profit & Loss statements & other MIS reports.
- Responsible for Tax calculation with adherence to the GST laws, wherever required.
- Responsible for preparation and depositing of GST, if required.
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to the management.
- Track tax payments and compile information for tax filing.
- Ensuring compliance to Financial Regulations.
- Monitor debtors/creditors periodically and initiate suitable measures.
Should not be more than 35 years as on last date of receipt of application.
The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of ` 60,000/- depending upon the Educational qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online through this link.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the test and interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.
July 13, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Finance Executive at IIFT, New Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: