Central University of Tamil Nadu was established by an Act of Parliament. The University was inaugurated on 30 September 2009 by the then Union Minister Kapil Sibal who laid the foundation stone.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Field Investigators (three vacancies) at the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Central University of Tamil Nadu for a NHRC funded research project.
No. of Posts
03 (One Field Investigator each for Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Mizoram)
Title of the Project
‘Domestic Workers in South India and North East: A Situational Analysis from Dignity and Rights perspective’
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Human Rights/ Developmental Studies/ Gender Studies/ Economics/ Public Health/ any relevant social sciences with minimum 55% marks.
- Proficiency in English and in one vernacular language (either in Tamil/ Malayalam/Hindi/Mizo)
Desirable Qualifications and Skills
Candidates having experience in survey research and qualitative interview methods.
Rs 15,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Nature of Positions
The above position is purely temporary and the tenure of the position can be terminated without giving any prior notice.
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates are expected to send a copy of their CV through email to chitrakp[at]cutn.ac.in & sumalathabs[at]cutn.ac.in.
- Candidates should produce all original certificates and other relevant documents for the interview.
- Date and Time of Interview: 17th February 2020 at 11.30 AM
- Venue: Department of Social Work, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur
Dr Lekha D Bhat
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
Central University of Tamil Nadu
For more details, click here.
About the Author