Applications are invited for the post of Field Investigators in ICSSR-IMPRESS funded research project titled ‘Impact of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on Rural Health and Hygiene Practices: A study of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar’.
About the Project
- The study aims to assess the impact of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on rural health and hygiene practices like hand washing, open defecation, sanitation etc and document the behaviour change and how it has affected the quality of life of people and impact on gender inclusion and overall equity.
- Under the project, data collection will be carried out in U.P and Bihar. The Field Investigators will be required to undertake extensive fieldwork in the area of assignment.
No. of Posts
Indian nationals with good academic record and a master’s degree in any social science discipline or any allied subject with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply.
Consolidated monthly emolument of Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply?
- Preference will be given to candidates resident in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. Application along with the recent CV with qualifications and research experience shall be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Field Investigator” within 5 days of this advertisement.
- Applications submitted past the deadline will not be considered. Candidate selected for interview will be informed through email/phone calls only.
- No TA/DA will be paid, if called for interview.
July 27, 2021