Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Field Engineer at Jio Digital Life, Chennai.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.
- Ensure material tracking and reconciliation management.
- Visit sites regularly and ensure all sites are up and running.
- Supervise radio frequency optimization related activities.
- Oversee quality control of PBOT vendors/ contractors/ SOLPAR.
- Conduct acceptance test processes.
- Assist Sr. Field engineers in audits on time to time basis.
- Manage deployment related activities conducted by vendor/contractors.
- Configure L2 switch to connect access points and enhance network.
- Trouble shoot faults related to router and replace faulty hardware.
- Link capacity upgrade /micro wave upgrade for sites with more than 70% utilization.
- Execute field activities as per work orders issued by Network Operations Centre for improving network performance and customer complaint resolution.
- Meet customers, conduct surveys and provide feedback on network coverage and capacity improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of network deployment, operations and maintenance.
- Vendor management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Team player.
1 – 3 years.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Field Engineer at Jio Digital Life, Chennai.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF (Materials Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by Aug 15
- JOB POST: Graduate Engineer Trainee at Nokia, Bangalore: Apply Now!