Indian Council of Agricultural Research has established the Central Agricultural Research Institute (CARI) at Port Blair on 23rd June 1978 by merging the regional stations of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) and Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
A Walk in interview will conduct on July 22, 2020 for the post of Field Assistant.
No. of Posts
- Sustainable utilization of fish waste for byproduct development
- Promoting livelihood and entrepreneurship through value-added fishery products
B.F.Sc./B.Sc. in Home Science/B.Sc. in Life Science/Allied disciplines
Minimum of one year experience in basic laboratory techniques, fieldwork, data collection and analysis and working knowledge on computer
Rs. 15,000/- per month (consolidated)
- 18 to 35 years for men
- 18 – 40 years for women
- Age relaxation as per rule
Up to January 2022 or till the completion of the project
Nature of Post
The above position is purely temporary and filled on the contractual provision of re-engagement after termination of the project.
How to Attend?
- The candidates who possess the prescribed qualification may appear for walk-in-interview for the position on 22.07.2020 at 10:00 AM at ICAR-CIARI, Port Blair. They should bring one complete copy of their attested certificates along with the original.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
For full notification, click the link below.