World Health Organization is recruiting Fellowships Associate in their New Delhi office to provide technical and operational support to national health authorities in the areas of national and international training and education programmes, including fellowships.
A written test may be used as a form of screening. The written test for shortlisted candidates will tentatively be held during 29 April to 10 May 2019. Candidates are advised to make themselves available during that period.
Description of the Duties:
- Prepares Placement Recommendation Sheets for circulation to RAs, etc. for obtaining recommendations for placement; liaises/interacts closely with RAs to identify suitable host institution.
- Works out logical & sequential programme schedules for each fellowship; prepare cost estimation of fellowship programme for each biennium, establish standard fellowship stipend rate for each year, prepares and follows up placement communications to the concerned Government, host Institutions and other Regions including preparation of Final Fellowship Estimate (FFE) for each fellowship duly costing the various entitlements of fellows, including travel cost & training fee; undertakes revision of FFE, as applicable, based on actual costs known.
- Interpret and apply rules, procedures, circulars and other directives applicable to the fellowship programme in order to process and finalize Awards for fellowships.
- Essential: Completion of secondary education.
- Desirable: Training in microcomputer/word processing operations, MS Office & other applications.
- Essential: At least 8 year’s progressive experience in responsible clerical/secretarial positions in a government office or public institution.
- Desirable: Previous UN experience desirable.
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at INR 1,035,979 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2019.