Applications are invited for the post of Farm Manager at Plan Scheme of ICAR under Deendayal Research Institute, Krishi Vigyan Kendra.
Deendayal Research Institute (DRI), setup on March 8,1968 under the inspirational guidance of Padam Vibhushan Shri Nanaji Deshmukh is currently working to validate the philosophy of “Integral Humanism”. Models for development such as providing services for health, hygiene, basic education, training for self employment etc. have been developed to achieve overall socio-economic development and reconstruction of Indian Society.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Maximum Age limit 30 years.
- Age Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/ and PH Candidates as per government rule.
Rs.9300-34800 +GP of Rs. 4200/ (Pre revised)
A DD from Nationalized Bank of Rs. 1000/- as processing fees drawn in favor of “Deendayal Research Institute, payable at New Delhi” is to be attached with application form. SC/ST/OBC and women candidates are exempted from paying the processing fees.
How to Apply?
- Duly Signed application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copy of certificates including proof for date of birth & self-attested photo affixed in the application should be addressed to “General Manager, Deendayal Research Institute, 7E, Swami Ram Tirth Nagar, Jhandewala Extension, New Delhi-110055” by post only.
- The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of Farm Manager“.
- KVK, its management or funding agency will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Only Screened candidate will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- Employed applicants should send the application through their employer with No Objection Certificate in original.
- The candidate should be himself / herself confirm his / her eligibility for the post applied for, before submission of application. No correspondence, whatever, in this regard shall be made / entertained.
- Deendayal Research Institute, New Delhi reserves the right to fill the post or cancel the advertisement.
- Incomplete applications, applications without supporting documents and /or DD and application received after due date will be summarily rejected without any notice and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The last date for receipt of application will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. If the last date happens to be a Sunday or closed holiday, the next working day will be taken as crucial date. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
July 11, 2021