National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra is a public engineering institute located in Kurukshetra. In December 2008, it was accredited with the status of Institute of National Importance. It is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology established and administered by Government of India.
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra invites applications from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment to the posts of Temporary Faculty, Lab Engineer, Research Associate on contract basis under the project SMDP – C2SD of the Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Govt. of India in the Institute.
- Temporary Faculty: M.Tech. in VLSI Design with minimum 3-year research experience in the relevant area.
- Lab Engineer: M.Tech. in VLSI Design/Embedded Systems Design with minimum one year experience in Industry/Research Lab and familiarity with the use of EDA tools.
- Research Associate: M.Tech. in VLSI Design/Embedded Systems Design and familiarity with the use of EDA tools.
- Temporary Faculty: Consolidated Salary of Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Lab Engineer: Consolidated Salary of Rs.34,000/- per month.
- Research Associate: Consolidated Salary of Rs.20,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (available here) along with detailed bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates.
- The application in the prescribed format along with detailed bio-data and self-attested copies of certificates should reach “The Chief Investigator, SMDP – C2SD Project, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana) through registered/ speed post on or before 07.10.2019.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post under the Project SMDP – C2SD.
Oct 7, 2019