JOB POST: Faculty Recruitment at Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh: Apply by Jan 9, 2020
Punjab Engineering College is a prestigious public institution founded in 1921 which focuses on the field of applied sciences, particularly engineering and technology, in the Union Territory of Chandigarh, India.
Applications are invited for engagement of faculty positions on contractual basis for the academic semester 2019-20(2) or till the post is filled with permanent faculty appointment, whichever is earlier.
No. of Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 01
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01
- First-class in both Master’s Degree and Bachelor Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.)
- Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable:
- Teaching, research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization.
- Papers presented at conferences and/or in refereed journals
- Candidates with PhD would be considered for higher emoluments.
- Pay for candidates with M.E. / M.Tech. will be Rs.54,800/ (Consolidated)
- Pay for candidates with PhD in Engineering will be Rs.59,800/- (Consolidated)
- Higher pay may be offered to exceptionally qualified candidates at the discretion of Institute Level Standing Committee & approval of Director, PEC.
Maximum Age: 37 years
How to Apply?
The duly filled registration form along with the supporting documents/certificates including identity proof may be sent through email to headcse[at]pec.ac.in for Computer Science & Engineering Department and to headec[at]pec.ac.in for Electronics & Communication Engineering on or before 09.01.2020 by 5:00 PM.
The eligible candidates will be called for interview and they will require to bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Original Registration Form.
- Original Educational Qualification documents / certificates.
- PAN Card (mandatory),
- Documents to prove Identity preferably Aadhar card.
- Experience, Research Papers etc.
Jan 9, 2020
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. Transgender candidates may also apply.
- Visually disabled / Hearing disabled candidates shall produce a medical certificate issued by the competent authority in support of their claim.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Number of posts may vary at the time of interview.
Office of the
Dean Faculty Affairs
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University)
For more details, click here.
About the Author