National Institute of Technology Sikkim is a public engineering and research institution near the city of Ravangla in Sikkim, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
National Institute of Technology Sikkim is looking for dedicated and qualified persons for Temporary Faculty positions in the Department of Chemistry for one Semester on purely contractual basis.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
Minimum 55% in all preceding degrees with PhD (awarded/ thesis submitted)
Physical Chemistry (Preferably Experimental Physical Chemistry)
1-2 years or more teaching experience (postgraduate only)
How to Apply?
- Interested & eligible candidates are required to submit the application in the prescribed proforma, duly filled and signed, along with scanned copies of relevant self-attested certificates in a single ZIP file.
- Last date of submission of Filled-in Application through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is 21st October 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail/mobile-only.
- No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
- The shortlisted applicants will be interviewed online.
- Persons retired from reputed Institutions may also apply.
Oct 21, 2020
For more details, click the link below.