IIT Hyderabad is recruiting for the post of facility managers for Incubation Activity. The primary responsibility of this job is to manage the incubators in tandem and in consultation with the Faculty In-Charge of the incubators.
The key responsibilities include:
- Management of incubator(s) in consultation with the Faculty In-Charge for the incubator.
- Setting up of relevant infrastructure/ecosystem that promotes incubation activities.
- Proactive approach in inducting new incubates.
- Help develop strategies to market the products developed by incubates.
- Developing strategies for fund generation to the incubator.
- Help developing marketing and promotion strategy for incubator as well as incubates through social and main stream media.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- MBA degree from a reputed institution / college.
- Prefer minimum 2 years of work experience; in exceptional cases could consider fresh graduates.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to network with academia and business professionals.
- Professional approach to establishing and maintaining business contacts.
- Willingness to travel for work purpose.
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: Consolidated 50K per month
Duration: 2 years (extendable)
How to Apply:
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest CV
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019.