NMDC Limited is a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a Multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover.
NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. NMDC is now inviting applications from eligible & willing, promising, dedicated energetic young Graduate Engineers to fill up the post of Executive Trainee in the following disciplines through GATE – 2021.
- Electrical: 10
- Materials Management: 25
- Mechanical: 14
- Mining: 18
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology. Final year/Semester students, are also eligible to apply, subject to production of the final pass certificate of eligible qualification at the time of Group Discussion (GD) & Interview, otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
- Candidates having 05 years B.E/B Tech + ME/M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines shall also be considered.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the above Degrees shall be 60% of marks in aggregate for Un-Reserved (UR) and OBC(NCL) category.
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective Degree shall be 50%.
- For Departmental candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective Degree shall be 45%.
- For Departmental candidates belonging to Un-reserved category and OBC, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective Degree shall be 55%.
- Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree (or dual degree) and belonging to UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS category must have secured minimum 60% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD must have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate up to the last semester/year at the time of application.
Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application as described in point no. 6(b). Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) and as per Govt. of India Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen on the maximum age of 27 years. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 10 years.
Mode of Selection
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2021). Based on the GATE 2021 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline wise, category wise for further selection process (GD & Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on following weightage of marks. Please note that for Executive Trainee-2021 recruitment of NMDC Limited, GATE marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
|Component||Weightage (marks) Out of 100|
|GATE -2021 score in concerned discipline||70|
|Group Discussion (GD)||15|
Training and Probation
Candidates selected as Executive Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful completion of training the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
- The Executive Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.50,000/- plus Dearness Allowances (IDA) as per rules of the Company. On successful completion of training of one year, the Executive Trainees will be designated as Assistant Managers in the scale pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- and initial Basic Pay will be fixed at Rs.60,000/- per month.
- On successful completion of training, they will be entitled for Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, perquisites under Cafeteria Approach, PF, Gratuity, PRP and other allowances and benefits as applicable as per rules of the Company
- Being direct recruitment on initial basic pay, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/leave salary/pension contribution etc. of previous employment, if any.
An amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) is to be paid by all the candidates as application fee which is non-refundable.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Last date for submission of online application in NMDC Ltd.: 21.03.2021
- Last date of receipt of Hard Copies: 05.04.2021
For more details, click the link below.