THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result-oriented, energetic and dynamic candidates with good academic records to join as Executive Trainee in Finance Discipline.
THDC India Limited (Formerly Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited), is an Indian electricity utility company, a public sector enterprise owned by the Maharatna PSU National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd). It was incorporated in July’88 to develop, operate and maintain the Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other Hydro Projects. THDC India Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise.
No. of Posts
CA / CMA qualified, from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India)
Overall Percentage of Marks
- Candidates having not less than 55% marks in the final examination of CA/CMA-for General, OBC(NCL) and EWSs category applicants and pass (50%) marks in case of SC and PwD category applicants and also not less than 65% marks in X & XII Board examination for General, OBC(NCL) and EWSs category candidate(s) and pass marks in case of SC/PwD Category candidates(s).
- Candidates with 64.99% marks are not eligible and the same shall not be rounded off to 65%.
Upper Age Limit
30 years as on 01.10.2020
SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates (Regular Employees of THDCIL) are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, their application process will be treated as complete.
- The organization offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of ₹ 50,000.00 in the pay scale of ₹50,000-3%- 1,60,000 (IDA) during the period of training. These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of training as Sr. Accounts Officer in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of ₹60,000-3%-1,80,000 (IDA).
- During training period besides Basic pay candidates will also be paid Dearness Allowance and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances @ 35% of basic pay under cafeteria approach. Others benefits include reimbursement against purchase of laptop, payment towards liveries, leave, medical treatment for self only (renowned hospitals have been empanelled in Delhi, NCR and at other places), Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity etc.
- On regularization, the Compensation package shall include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance @ 35% of basic pay as per cafeteria, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile instrument facility and communication charges reimbursement etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time. Medical treatment for self and dependents.
- The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Car Loan, Computer/Laptop loan, Medical facilities for self and dependents, Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity and Pension, Post Retirement Medical Benefits etc.
Placement & Career Progression
- Candidates will be placed at Projects/Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of THDCIL in various location of the country or abroad.
- Selected candidates shall be required to undergo one year training as per schedule at various units/Projects/offices. The training period can be extended if performance of the trainee is not found satisfactory. On successful completion of training they will be placed as Sr. Accounts Officer (E-3) in at various units/Projects/offices including joint ventures & subsidiary companies of the corporation based on requirement. The essential Education Qualification admissible/ desired for the mentioned posts shall form the basis for career progression of the candidate in the organization. Candidates once placed shall have no right to claim promotion/other benefits on the basis of higher education possessed/ acquired by them at any point of time.
Service Agreement Bond
The selected candidates who belong to General, OBC,EWS category will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of ₹ 5,00000/- (₹ Five Lakh only) and SC/ST/PwD candidate ₹ 2,50,000/- (₹ Two Lakh Fifty Thousand only) to successfully complete the prescribed training and thereafter serve the company for at least 03 years.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Opening of Online Registration: 24.11.2020 (10.00 Hrs.)
- Closing of Online Registration: 21.12.2020 (24.00 Hrs.)
- Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only): 23.12.2020 (17.00 Hrs.)
For more details, click the link below.