GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for the post of Executive Trainee (Chemical & Instrumentation) by using GATE-2021 score.
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services.
In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
1. Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- No. of Posts: 13
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
2. Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- No. of Posts: 12
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
The upper Age Limit is 26 years as of 16.03.2021 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
Emoluments and Allowances
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
- Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
- Other Benefits: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Pension, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to Post-Retirement Medical Benefits
How to Apply?
- Candidates will require to apply online through this link, indicating their GATE-2021 Registration Number. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- A candidate can apply for one post/ discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system and a message shall be displayed in the system that the online application has been submitted successfully and an auto generated email mentioning the unique registration number shall reach to the candidate informing that his/ her application has been submitted successfully.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number. The candidate has to affix his/ her recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided in the application and put his/ her signature as per instructions provided and keep it with him/ her safely.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview will be required to produce the same application form at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview. Candidates should not send print out of the online application to any office of GAIL (India) Limited.
March 16, 2021
For more details, click the link below.