HMT Machine Tools Ltd. a wholly-owned subsidiary of HMT limited and a leading manufacturer of machine tools in India invites qualified personnel for engaging on a contract basis for a period of 2 years (or Completion of the project- whichever is earlier) in our manufacturing unit at Kalamassery.
No. of Posts
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering: 03
- B.Tech Civil Engineering: 01
Place of Posting
Two years or Completion of the project- whichever is earlier
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering) with minimum 60% and above marks from a recognized university in a regular stream (50% for SC/ST).
One year apprentice training in HMT or from any other reputed organization or having any working experience from any manufacturing organization in the relevant field.
30 years as on 01.03.2021
- Consolidated remuneration of Rs.16,500/- pm and Rs.17,300/- pm during the first and the second year of engagement, respectively.
- Applicable statutory deductions and TDS shall apply for all positions.
- The selection is based on the interview conducted from the shortlisted applications and all other categories will be based on the academic excellence, experience and marks obtained in the interview.
- Engagement of persons on a contract basis is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for selection if contract engagements are not done due to unsuitability/ insufficient number of candidates etc.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificate/testimonials.
- Candidates called for the interview shall bring all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for various categories with originals and one set of self-attested Photostat copies.
- Interviews shall be held by the Selection Committee of the Company constituted by the Competent Authority.
- After the approval by the Competent Authority for engagement of candidate/s, an offer of contractual engagement will be issued.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own Cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates or to cancel the advertisement for any of the above-mentioned posts, without assigning any reason. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- The listed vacancy is subject to the suitability of the project which can be increased/ decreased based on the project requirements.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates having requisite qualification and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may send the application in the prescribed format along with the copy of qualification certificates, to the below address on or before 23.03.2021. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The applications received after 23.03.2021 will not be entertained.
Address: HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Colony P.O, Kalamassery, Ernakulam, Kerala 683503
March 23, 2021
For more details, click the link below.