Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Executive – Programme at IIM Nagpur.
The person will be working at Programme Office – Executive MBA / Integrated Programme (IPM) as per the requirement at IIM Nagpur and responsible for all activities related to the department. The duties of person include but not limited to the following:
- Assisting faculty members in designing and delivery of programme.
- Time Management and planning to ensure the timely delivery of an academic matters/flawless execution of programme.
- Efficient and responsive communication with programme faculty and participants.
- Coordination with all stake holders such as students, faculties, internal departments and external agencies.
- Assisting faculty members in preparation of Time-table of programmes, online and on campus module as desired by Programme chair.
- Attendance management, Conduct of exams, assisting faculty members in evaluation and compilation of Grades.
- Facilities bookings, classrooms and study material availability, administrative and logistic support to visiting faculty members and allied coordination.
- Maintaining the database & regular update systematic filing of records (softcopy / hardcopy both)
- Support to faculty members in-door & out-door workshops & delivery of programmes. Event management support.
- Administrative activities of the department which includes such as;
- Budget preparing and scheduling
- Procurements for department
- Maintaining stock records and timely updating the records
- Assisting the PGP Office in its day-to-day /any other duty assigned by department head related to academics as per requirement which may involve working on weekends if need be.
- Any duties assigned by the Institute or his/her duties can be shifted to any other department as per work requirements
- Graduation in any discipline is a must. Post Graduate preferred with very good academic record from a recognized university/ Institute or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Post qualification experience of 5years in Academic Administration activities is essential, desirable if the experience in an institute of national repute like IIMs or IITs will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent use of MS – Office tools such as MS- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, database Management MS windows and other productivity tools is must.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills & multi-tasking abilities and ability to interact with senior leadership.
- The candidate may be tested on the computer skills as required for the position during the interview process.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with the senior leadership, Confident & self-motivated, should have a capability of being a team player and resourceful in managing challenges.
- Be a self-starter and take initiative, follow-up and drive activity.
Min. 28 years- Max 35 years as on the last date of application.
Executive Programme will initially report to PGP Chairperson for training. Post setting up of Programme Office (Executive MBA/IPM), reporting will change to Chairperson – E MBA as and when appointed.
Salary & Allowances
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of upto One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
June 15, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: