Bajaj Allianz is looking to hire eligible candidates for the post of Executive Operations to work at its office in Pune.
About the Company
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The Company lists 97 filed and approved products, of which 27 are health products. In January 2014, the company announced it would open up all-women branches. As of 2015, the company has 30 such branches in India. In February 2019, the company started a new brand named “Caringly Yours”.
Number of Post
- Vendor activities and maintain both new and existing vendor relationships.
- They identify suitable vendors, negotiate with vendors to secure the best prices for services, and ensure that vendors fulfill their contractual obligations, and evaluating performance.
- They also manage relationships with different vendors, keep accurate documentation, resolve problems and issues, and streamline these processes.
- TAT needs to fulfill. Regular follow-up with vendors and get the documents within TAT.
- Timely releasing the vendor payments.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Experience: 2 to 5years
- Other Skills: Candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel, Advanced Excel, Vlookup, HLookup, Pivot Table, and MIS reporting. Candidate must have good command over English and local language and ability to draft emails, letters.
How to Apply?
Interested candidate can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Executive Operations at Bajaj Allianz, Pune
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Content Reviewer at Amazon, Bengaluru: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Process Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru: Apply Now