Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Executive Finance Revenue at IndiGo, Pune.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
- To ensure that the inflight sales information is collected from crew, entered in the designated portal, all the sales – cash, credit card, pre-paid and corporate are tallied. If there are any differences they need to be cleared then and there and if not possible at the earliest.
- We versed with accounts payable and SAP.
- To assist in audit – both internal and external.
- To ensure that all the activities relating the Inflight sales are recorded, accounted and tallied on daily basis, including stock taking periodically. All discrepancies need to be taken with the base station / lead crew and reconciled immediately.
- Well versed with bank reconciliation/GST/TAX.
- To have good relations and communications with all officials of concerned department.
- To ensure that all forex Vendor updation Work – MIS, Vendor/IndiGo outstanding Trackers etc.
- To ensure proper records of GST Invoices & checks thoroughly.
- To ensure all Charges Back Queries – CC Payment. Check portal & follow up with concern station so that can provide desired document to CR team on time. Follow up with CR team.
Education & Experience
Master’s degree with 1 to 3 yrs of experience.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
You might also be interested in: