Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are presently working in CPWD, PWD, P&T, DDA, BSNL, Prasar Bharati and NDMC for the post of Executive Engineer (Electrical) on deputation basis
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
Pay Level-11 (67700-208700)
Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Working as anExecutive Engineer (Electrical) in CPWD, PWD, P&T, DDA, BSNL, Prasar Bharati and NDMC. OR
- Eight years working experience as Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in CPWD, PWD, DDA BSNL, Prasar Bharati and NDMC.
Initially for a period of one year, which is further extendable on mutual agreement basis.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed fifty –six (56) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
How to Apply?
- The eligible and interested persons are required to apply through proper channel in the format available here. Applicants are required to submit the hard copy, i.e. signed copy of the application along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self attested copies of the certificate of education qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN), check list etc., to Deputy Registrar (Administration), Room No. 302, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 within stipulated time of this advertisement on website.
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the candidates called for interview/Interaction.
- Incomplete applications shall liable to be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the University will not responsible for any postal delay.
- Persons serving in CPWD, PWD, P&T, DDA, BSNL, Prasar Bharati and NDMC should apply through proper channel along with vigilance clearance, integrity certificate & NOC. Attested copy of last five years ACR/APAR be also sent separately.
July 15, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Executive Engineer (Electrical) at JNU, New Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Engineer at Dell, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Engineer at Tata Communications, Pune: Apply Now!