Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Executive Design-Production Excellence post at The Walt Disney Company can apply now.
About the Company
The Walt Disney Company (commonly known as Disney’s common metonym: the House of Mouse, the Mouse House, or the Mouse) is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
The company established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and theme parks.
- Visualising, creating and designing special offline graphics for the content team for its various LIVE and Beyond LIVE shows/segments – special shoots
- Quality of creatives which can stand out and sharply communicate the messaging of the content narrative in an easy to the eye manner – knowing the target viewer dynamics.
- Should be strong in communication skills with the internal team and external stakeholders with whom collaboration will be key
- Should be a team man who steps up for the team and helps elevate the product with his sharp creatives
- Preferably from Designs school and importantly with experiences in design field in broadcast industry.
- Knowledge and Skills
- The candidate must be well adept with Adobe CC Suite and its key softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- The candidate should also have significant expertise in Cinema4D software. It will be an advantage if the candidate also has a working knowledge of Viz-RT.
- Personal Attributes
- Candidate who has an understanding of the cultural ethos and nuances of their markets (APTS) and should be well versed with reading, typing and understanding Telugu language.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through the link given below.
Click here to view the official notifications for the post of Executive Design at The Walt Disney Company, Mumbai
More such opportunities you might be interested in: