Applications are invited for the post of Executive-Business Development at Tech Mahindra Foundation, Pune.
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The foundation, set up in 2007 as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), has been working tirelessly in the areas of education, employability, and disability, with a keen focus on corporate volunteering.
Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare
No. of Posts
Must be Graduate
4 years full-time experience out of which 2 years must be in Education sector/ Vocational Training sector in a reputed organization in a similar position.
As per industry standards
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with NGOs/Organizations/Community leaders/Educational institutes/Govt. departments/etc. to reach out to students.
- Counsel potential students during outreach and establish and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Maintain a database of parents/guardian / prospective students visiting Academy with the information as to their educational qualification, profession and annual income in the given format.
- Create a database of educational institutions in and around Pune and Campaigning to reach out to potential candidates.
- Perform counselling & career guidance to the interested students by making outbound calls.
- Willing to travel outstation in the adjoining districts for building prospective networks
- Resolve candidates’ queries related to courses offered.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reports on work done to Academy Director.
- Arrange to develop a database of potential students to follow up. Arrange and conduct Academy visits and do a presentation about the courses and the Academy and support counsellors in mobilizing visitors with the intent to convert visits into admissions.
- Possess excellent communication skills along with excellent professional use of communicative and written English. Should possess a reasonably good IQ, perfect attitude, lots of patience and presentable personality.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the Student Admission/Enrolment Process in education sector.
- Have a detailed understanding of assigned territory and identify clusters for potential students.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.