About the organisation
Liquid Propulsion Systems Center (LPSC), ISRO is the lead Center for development and realization of earth-to-orbit advanced propulsion stages for Launch Vehicles and also the in-space propulsion systems for Spacecrafts.
The LPSC activities and facilities are spread across its two campuses viz. LPSC Headquarters and Design Offices at Thiruvananthapuram and Spacecraft Propulsion Systems Unit at Bangalore.
Applications are invited for the post of Scientist/Engineer in following specializations:
- Propulsion/Aerospace (2 posts)
- Production/Manufacturing (1 post)
- Instrumentation (1 post)
- Thermal (2 posts)
- Structural/Aerospace (1 post)
- Turbo Machinery (1 post)
- Industrial/Production (2 posts)
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in respective specializations.
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65%
marks or CGPA 6.84 on a 10 scale.
- M.E/M.Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit as on 28.08.2018 is 35 years.
The educational requirement for all the posts respectively is given in this brochure.
Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 per month
How to apply
The online applications for the job post can be made here.
The last date to apply for the job post is 28 August 2018.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0471-2568234, 9496559879
For more information about the job post, visit the official website.