As India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades.
To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers with bright academic record to join Organization as Engineers/Officers (DPE Pay Scale: E2 Level) from following Disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Additionally, selection of few candidates from above disciplines shall also be done for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in line with Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (and subsequent amendments thereafter).
Recruitment to the above-mentioned positions will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2020).
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2020.
- Candidates who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible
Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
May 6, 2020