About the Job
Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 129th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in July 2019 at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have either passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the Final Year of their Engineering Degree course can apply.
- Age Limit: 20 to 27 years (as on 1 July 2019)
There are 40 vacancies for the given post.
- Civil: 10
- Architecture: 1
- Mechanical: 4
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 5
- CSE/ Computer Technology/ IT/ M.Sc (Computer Science): 6
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 7
- Electronics: 2
- Metallurgical: 2
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 2
- Micro Electronics & Microwave: 1
How to Apply
- Go to the Official Website.
- Register at ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’.
The last date to apply is 28 November 2018.
For further information about the job post, view the official notification.
About the Author