The Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre is a research and development centre functioning under Indian Space Research Organisation. It has two units located at Valiamala, in Thiruvananthapuram of Kerala, and Bengaluru of Karnataka. LPSC is augmented by ISRO Propulsion Complex at Mahendragiri of Tamil Nadu.
Applications are invited for the position of Engineers on a purely short-term contract basis for LPSC Unit located at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram.
1. Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Post: 03
- Qualification: BE/B. Tech or it’s equivalent in Civil Engineering with first class with an aggregate minimum of 65%
2. Engineer (Electrical)
- No. of Post: 01
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech or it’s equivalent in Electrical Engineering with first class with an aggregate minimum of 65%
35 years as on 25.10.2019. (OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWBDs are eligible for age relaxation as per rules)
Rs. 30,000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Applications in the format available here [to be neatly typed or handwritten in A4 size paper (210 x 297 mm)] with a recent passport size photograph affixed, should be sent along with self-attested true copies of testimonials, certificates and mark sheets (Semester/Year wise)
- Applications completed in all respects should reach the ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, RECRUITMENT SECTION, LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE, VALIAMALA P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695547 on or before 25.10.2019 by speed post/ordinary post in a cover superscribed “Application for the position of Engineer (Civil/Electrical) on short-term contract”. Applications received after 25.10.2019 will not be considered under any circumstances.
Oct 25, 2019
- The tenure of short-term contract appointment is for a period of two years and extendable on a need basis.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested true copies of the relevant certificates/mark sheets (Semester/Year wise)/testimonials along with the application without which the application will not be considered.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen should produce copies of the relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.