About the organisation
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is a leading profit making Public Sector Organisation, a Group Company of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., in the field of Hydro-carbon processing with a refining capacity of 11.5 MMTPA, having Refineries located in Chennai and Nagapattinam, in Tamil Nadu.
CPCL invites applications from young, self-motivated and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following positions:
- Engineer (Chemical): 21 posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 9 posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 5 posts
- Engineer (Civil): 2 posts
- Engineer (Metallurgy): 1 post
- IT&S Officer: 1 post
- Human Resources Officer: 2 posts
- Safety Officer: 1 post
The nature of work for individual posts is laid out in the official notification.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Educational Qualification:
- Engineer (Chemical): First class Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Chemical, Petroleum, or Petrochemicals
- Engineer (Mechanical): First class Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical
- Engineer (Electrical): First class Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical, or Electrical & Electronics
- Engineer (Civil): First class Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil
- Engineer (Metallurgy): First class Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Metallurgy
- IT&S Officer: First class Degree in Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electronics & Communication
- Human Resources Officer: Graduate in any discipline with 2 years course leading to PG Diploma/ Masters Degree in HR Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ Master of Social Work/ Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Safety Officer: First class Degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology with a Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Upper Age Limit: 26 Years
Rs. 60,000 per month
How to apply
The link to online application is given on this page.
The last date to apply for the job post is 8 October 2018.
For more information about the job post, view the official notification.