General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
Applications are invited for the post of Engineer – Technical Regulations and Standards at General Electric, Bengaluru.
Provide Business wide guidance on warning/safety labels and customer logos. Day to day interaction with Product definition, life cycle management and design teams is the “norm” and must be embraced for success. Maintain, develop and enhance processes to increase the efficiency of safety label development and implementation. As time permits, branching out to learn regulatory structure and rules for multiple markets is also a part of this role.
- Executing Warning/Safety labels creation/maintenance activities related to wind turbines
- Studying region-specific regulatory requirements/customer requirements related to Warning/Safety labels and ensuring compliance with the same.
- Tracking region-specific regulatory updates related to Warning labels and updating the labels accordingly.
- Working with Contractors in executing the warning/safety label creation and revision tasks.
- Working with the translation team to translate the warning labels content into the required language as per project/customer requirements
- Co-ordinate with Cross-functional teams to understand the scope of the activities and to deliver on fulfilment responsibilities
- Understand the project priorities, timelines and ensure the quality of the deliverables
- A self-directing environment with complete project ownership
- Lead initiatives and guide the team on deliverables
- Effectively communicate and document project updates/results for internal and external customers
- Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any similar field with 0-3 Years of related and total experience
- Good Knowledge in European compliance and CE DoC requirements
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to Warning/Safety labels
- Good knowledge in understanding & interpretation of international standards like EN, ISO, IEC & UL/CSA
- Good knowledge in how to search for relevant technical regulations & standards for a given product/component and analyzing the impact of the same on the design of the said product/component
- Effective written and oral communication skills (the English language is a must)
- Ability to work in a global matrix team environment
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) systems
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.