Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Engineer (Software Development) at Standard Chartered, Bangalore.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development and unit testing of COS Asia Miles user stories using Java – JDK 1.8, Oracle and Angular JS 7
- Follow standard SDF framework of the bank
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
BTech and knowledge of Java, SQL etc. for an entry level developer
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Engineer (Software Development) at Standard Chartered.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Project Engineer at IIT Kanpur [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 10
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Development Engineer in Test at Hitachi Vantara, Bangalore: Apply Now!