Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre.
Tata Communications, Chennai is looking for Engineer – Software Development/IT Architecture.
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities. Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Software Engineer or BCA
- Strong experience in Java Development
- Preferred Experience in Java 8, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
- Preferred knowledge in REST services
- Good communications skills and a positive attitude
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For further details, click here.