Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer (Data Science) at Micron, Hyderabad.
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
- Align to, Understand, and Prioritize Analytic Goals to Address Business Opportunities and Value
- Maintain a clear understanding of company and department strategy.
- Understand business objectives in order to develop or establish success criteria metrics.
- Translate business problems into one or more data science projects/solutions.
- Lead Efforts to Identify Signals in Data that Address Use Cases
- Understand supply chain business processes (data sources and meaning)
- Manage and optimize data discovery and cleansing
- Understand and collect relevant data
- Identify new data sources in the network and industry that will create new insights to business needs
- Explore relevant data through visualization and statistical methods
- Collect, Organize, and Prepare Data for Analysis
- Work with various volumes of data from multiple disparate sources and perform data analysis and mining to generate solutions to business problems
- Ensure processes taken to maintain data integrity
- Understand available data and what data is relevant
- Collaborate with data architects and data engineers to develop and automate ETL jobs for various volumes of data
- Uncover Patterns in Data, Develop Models, and Evaluate Validity of Solutions
- Develop expertise in data mining and analytic methods
- Determine statistical validity and significance (pick out signals from noise)
- Identify and apply appropriate analytical models
- Evaluate results using statistical methods and improve the model where appropriate
- Deploy Data Science Models into Business Processes
- Present findings and deliver recommendations to business stakeholders and senior leadership using effective presentation and data visualization techniques.
- Industrialize data science solutions into production applications
- Ensure that the models are easy to support and maintain
- Regularly review deployed models and monitor for continual improvement
- Validate that the business value has been met
- Masters/PhD or equivalent experience in Data Science/ DataAnalytics/ Statistics/ Engineering/ Operations Research.
- Experience in developing and executing end-to-end ML systems or AI solutions, including automating, training, testing and deploying Machine Learning models with either Python, AWS, AZURE, GCP.
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, etc.)
- Familiarity with Supply Chain concepts and processes.
- 3+ years of experience with big data processing and/or developing applications and data sources.
- 3+ years of strong working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Snowflake, or BigQuery).
- Outstanding analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and team oriented.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Engineer (Data Science) at Micron, Hyderabad.
You might also be interested in: