Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer at Verizon, Hyderabad.
Verizon Communications Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is headquartered at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
The work you’ll be doing will support mission and business-critical applications within Verizon.
- Developing highly efficient and reliable applications.
- Developing applications with frontend and backend technologies.
- Developing a secure and robust code which are non-vulnerable.
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ensuring application development sprint cycle is on track and adjusting the plan to meet release timelines.
- Supporting changes as needed and regular interaction with the internal development team on progress.
You are curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. You enjoy the challenge of supporting applications while exploring ways to improve upon the technology.
You are driven and motivated, with strong communication and analytical skills. You’re a sought-after team member that thrives in a dynamic work environment. You will be working with multiple stakeholders so networking and managing effective working relationships is your top most priority.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of any programming language – Java/Python etc.
- Knowledge of algorithms.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and take it to code implementation.
- Strong analytical, debugging skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: