Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Engineer at Tata Communications, Pune.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, under the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
- Network Capacity Management and Network Implementation
- Manage, provide, build, and track Layer-2 capacity for TCLs global Ethernet Network.
- Create Engineering Service Design (ECD) to turn up the capacities
- To track and prepare documents on Ethernet capacity utilization, new capacity turn-up orders
- Create FER/PO form for new off net capacity/ Xconnect purchase and coordination with different internal teams for capacity turn up
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional team like : NCP , Tx Engg , BOP, NOC team for Network capacity upgrade , implementation and network regroom activities
Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, and Lead implementation for any new network updates, migration Activities and service delivery . Drive initiatives and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements and network cost optimisation project.
Engineering Graduate (CCNA certification preferred)
- Fair Knowledge of Global subsea cable preferred
- Candidate should process good communication skill
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Developer at IBM, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro [Stipend Starts from Rs. 15k/Month]: Apply by July 15