Applications are invited for Engineer Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution in Bangalore, India. NIMHANS is the apex center for mental health and neuroscience education in the country. It is an Institute of National Importance that operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. NIMHANS is ranked 4th best medical institute in India, having applied for the first time in the NIRF ranking of 2020
About the Post
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of “Engineer” on a contract basis for a DBT funded project titled “Accelerator program for Discovery in Brain disorders using stem cells (ADBS)”– under Dr. Sanjeev Jain, Senior Professor of
Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
Number of Post
- Educational Qualification
- Masters in NMR/Biophysics/ Electrical
- or Electronic Engineering
- or Biomedical Engineering
- or Signal Processing or Instrumentation, Physics or Mathematics.
- Essential Criteria
- Experience with handling MRI Scanner (MRI phantoms and human subjects).
- Knowledge of setting up optimized MRI acquisition parameters (MRI phantoms and human subjects).
- Familiarity with examining different types of scans (structural,functional, and diffusion) for quality assessment of ongoing scans.
- Desirable Criteria
- Hands-on experience with analyses of the multimodal human brain MRI scans
- Familiarity with MRI sequence programming
- Prior experience with image and/or signal processing
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Maximum Age Limit
- 40 Years
Rs.54700/- P.M (Consolidated)
Up to 30th June 2022
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the above criteria may send their application by email with details of age proof and names of two referees in their resume at adbs.project[at]gmail.com.
- The applicants should invariably mention Notification No. and date in the subject line in the email
The applicants are requested to kindly ensure that they provide documentary support for all the essential criteria (i.e., essential educational qualification, age, as well as documents to support essential and desirable criteria). Applications with incomplete documentary support will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of the applications is 30th September 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Engineer Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Computer Programmer Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru: Apply by Sep 24
- Project Associate (Electronics/Communication Engineering) Under MeitY funded Project at IIT Kanpur: Apply by Sep 23