Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Engineer at Carrier, Bangalore.
Carrier Global Corporation is an American corporation based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Carrier was founded in 1915 as an independent company manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and has since expanded to include manufacturing commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment, and fire and security technologies.
BTech /B E(Electrical/EEE/ E&C/Instrumentation & Controls/Environmental/Mechanical)
- Support & provide service via calls, emails and tickets
- Work on provided offline activities
- Follow given SOP’s and flag any unresolved issues, escalations to L2
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems
- Analyze different systems and energy data to find potential for energy optimization.
- Work on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer
- Flexibility towards shifts and week offs as per requirement
Essential Competencies/ Primary Skill Set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Technology & customer support
- Demonstrable ability to work in fast-paced, technical, cross functional environment
- Cross-Team collaboration
- Team Oriented. Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly
- Knowledge of Instrumentation & control systems
- Basics of HVAC
- Knowledge of electrical, semi-conductor , Micro Controllers
- Knowledge of communication systems
- Knowledge of Excel & PPT a must
- Preferred Prior field project delivery experience in
- BMS & HVAC Commissioning, PLC & DCS programming, Energy Meter/Chiller/etc
- Understanding areas of energy leakage
- Working with sequence of operations for HVAC assets such as hot water systems, chilled water systems, AHU’s, FCU’s etc
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of HVAC assets and operations towards fine tuning of sequence of operations for further events.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: